Medical spa with Dysport
The best wrinkle...
is the one you never get
Schedule your consultation
Dysport in Wisconsin
There is no one size fits all however on average majority of client use 30-50 units. Below are some GENERAL dosing however many factors go into dosing including but not limited to muscle movement and your aesthetic desires.
It takes 2 weeks to reach full effect and can last from up to 3-4 months.
Average Facial dosing
- Angry Lines/ 11s 20-30u
- Forehead lines 6-20u
- Crows Feet 12-20u per side
- Lip Flip 6-10u
- Facial Slimming/ TMJ 30-50u
- Bunny Lines 4-8u
- Brow Lift 8-12u
- Chin Dimpling 6-10u
Less than 20 units, injection fee applies.
Memberships with Discounts
Renew’s Membership Program
Our membership program work for you on two levels: First, you experience great savings and second, but equally important, you will be invested in your skincare regimen. Regularly scheduled treatments keep your skin in top condition and help outsmart the aging process.
$149 per month which goes into your virtual wallet! When you come in you can use whatever dollars you have accumulated by that time as you wish. By being a member you will save 10% across the board on any service and or product. This means on facials, injectables, lasers and more!
There is a 12-month commitment and a $99 set up fee. After the 12 month period, your membership will go month to month till canceled by you with a 30 day written notice.
Dysport with membership is $11.70 per unit
Contact the clinic for more details.
Underarm treatment for sweating 100 units for single treatment area
Cost: $1,000 per treatment. 100 units used. Average cost is $10/unit. Minimum purchase required.
Can also treat hands and feet!
May last up to 6-9 months
What is the difference between regular dysport appts and an express dysport appointment?
The amount of time!
Someone who is a well established dysport client, who wants a quick in and out, has no further questions about other services or products and perhaps wants to be seen SOONER can book an express Dysport appointment!
Don’t worry no quality of service is sacrificed with this “lunch time” Tox!
Must meet the following criteria:
- Established Dysport user with Tristah, NP for at least 3 prior dysport treatments
- Have been seen by Tristah, NP for dysport within the last 6 months
- Have no other questions on services or products that visit
- Will have all of their paperwork completed ahead of time!
Frequently asked questions
Dysport (a botox alternative) is a FDA-approved Botulinum toxin, which is a naturally occurring protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum. In a purified form, as in Botox or Dysport, Botulinum toxin is a very safe, effect treatment not only used in cosmetic clinics, but also for a number of medical conditions, including relief of TMJ, migraines and Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
Botox is NOT available. Dysport is used.
The neurotoxin blocks chemical messages from the nerve that cause the muscle to contract. Without these messages, the muscle stays in a resting state.
The purpose of this treatment is to reduce the movement of the muscles causing expression (dynamic) lines. Routinely receiving Dysport treatments can prevent the development of “static lines”, static lines area created by “dynamic lines” which are created by repetitive expressive movements. They become static lines when you no longer have to create movement in order to see those very same lines.
Most common expression lines of concern are the “11’s” (between the eyebrows), forehead lines, and crows feet (around the eyes). Other areas of treatment are bunny lines (sides of nose), lip lines, lip eversion, Nefertiti lift (jawline), Masseters (slimming of jaw muscles), and neck lines (Platysma bands).
Botox is NOT available, dysport is used.
Depending on the depth of expression lines, Dysport will significantly reduce these lines and prevent them from getting worse. Without treatment, expression lines will turn into static lines and be seen all the time, even without expression.
Dysport can be used for preventing dynamic and/or static lines or stopping the progression of static lines.
Botox is NOT used, Dysport is used.
All make up will need to be removed prior to treatment, attend ‘fresh faced’ if possible. Contamination with makeup can cause infection.
Taking the following within 72 hours of treatment may increase your risk of bruising – Alcohol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, St. John’s Wort, Fish oils, Gingko Biloba, Vitamins C and E.
Do cancel if you are at all unwell, even minor coughs and colds can increase your risk of post treatment complications.
Very tiny needles are used and the treatment is tolerated very well with minimal discomfort by most. Ice may also be helpful as a numbing of the skin prior to the tiny needle injection.
Most people are able to continue with normal activities. Some will have some redness, pin-prick marks, possibly minor swelling which should settle within an hour. Mild bruising may be more apparent the next day. Mild tenderness should settle within 48 hours. It is possible to suffer a headache or a sensation of tightness or heaviness for a few days following treatment. Tylenol may be taken if needed.
Make-up should not be worn for 4-6 hours and the skin should be kept clean, with normal cleansing. Do not use cleansing wipes which may irritate the skin. No lying flat for 4-6 hours after treatment. Avoid extremes of heat or cold, vigorous exercise, rubbing or wearing tight hats or headgear the day of treatment.
Typically, neurotoxin takes 2 weeks (14 FULL days) to get to its peak performance. Then you can expect those results for another 1-1.5 months. Then the muscles DO start to wake up and movement is expected to SLOWLY return over the next 1-1.5 months. This puts you at approximately 3-4 months when movement is noticeably back, and you are ready for your next FULL neurotoxin treatments.
For first time clients, I recommend following up in the office at that time to review the end result together.
Results tend to last about 3-4 months. Frequent treatment at intervals of less than 3 months is NOT recommended.
Here are a few notes to trouble shooting your results:
- If you still have movement at 2 weeks this means that you need MORE units.
- If movement is acceptable to you at 2 weeks BUT is wearing off faster than described about, you need MORE units (remember you do NOT stay fully relaxed for the entire 3-4 months, movement does start coming back before then BUT dose = duration).
- If you have STATIC lines, those lines typically will NOT go away after a single treatment. Instead, be sure that you are consistent with your neurotoxin treatments (every 3-4 months) AND let’s discuss skincare and resurfacing treatments that are right for you so soften faster.
The best candidates for neurotoxins are physically healthy and have realistic expectations about treatment outcome. You should not have treatment within two weeks of any dental work, antibiotic use, or any skin infections. This treatment is not for pregnant or lactating women. Clients with a history of any neurological disease should contract their primary/specialty provider prior to treatment.
A consultation will be able to better assess and plan your future treatments which are customized for you and your aesthetic goals.
Botox is NOT used. Dysport is used.
Dysport is primarily charged per unit however if a client is receiving less than 20 units at their visit and wants any of the following, these are charged as a “per service” not per unit:
- Lip flip (top and or bottom)
- Gummy smile
- Crows (less than 20 units)
- Bunny Lines
- Brow Lift
Can I combine treatments?
You can have the following treatments on the same day:
- DermaSweep + Dysport
- VI Peel + Dysport
- VI Peel + Dysport + Lip filler
- Filler + Dysport
- Dermaplaning + facial
- Dermaplaning + Microneedling
- Dermaplaning + DermaSweep
- Microneedling + PRP
You need to separate treatments by the following time frame:
- VI Peel and Microneedling – 4 weeks
- VI Peel and VI Peel – 4 weeks
- Microneedling and Microneedling – 4 weeks
- DermaSweep and DermaSweep – 10-14 days
- DermaSweep and VI Peel – 2 weeks
- DermaSweep and Microneedling – 2 weeks
- VI Peel and Facial – 2 weeks
- Microneedling and Facial – 2 weeks
- DermaSweep and Facial – 1-2 weeks
Renew Medical Aesthetics accepts the following payment methods:
- Most major credit cards
- Renew e-gift cards
- Care credit
Payments for all services and products are due at the time of the treatment. For package treatments, payment for the entire package is due at the time of the first scheduled treatment.
Dysport Process nearby Racine
Frankie is so cute…
FUN FACT: A LOT of people mispronounce Dysport.
Pronounciation: [Dis-Port] NOT [Die- sport]
Dysport takes 2 full weeks to reach its fullest potential, even if you are at day 10, 14 full days are needed to see final results.
2 week appointments are always recommended to compare before and take after photos, to assess results and to plan for your next visit.
On average Dysport can last up to 3-4 months.
Private Party (Botox Party Alternative)
Host you own PRIVATE Dysport party!
If you are interested in hosting a bachelorette party, birthday party, pre wedding party, girls night or an event for another occasion I would be happy to discuss the details further with you.
It is best to catch wrinkles at the prevention or maintenance stage and why not share the benefits with your friends!
- Regular cost $13/unit Dysport
- Discount at party would be $1 OFF per unit IF guest is pre registered AND receives 20 or more units
- If receiving less than 20 units and treating any of these areas they will be charged as price per service (not per unit) including but not limited to: bunny lines, brow lift, gummy smile, lip flip, crows, DOA’s
- 15% off skincare products (pre purchase may be required to guarantee availability of products)
- Botox is not available
- $100 deposit required for onsite
- Minimum guests for onsite is 5 NOT including the host
- Requires a 14 day cancellation notice otherwise deposit is forfeited
- $100 host credit if minimum participant requirement is met
- Refreshments can be brought into the clinic at the host’s expense
- $200 deposit required for offsite, $75 is a non refundable travel fee
- Minimum guest for offsite is 8 NOT including host
- $100 host credit if minimum participant requirement is met
- Guest must fill out all applicable paperwork ahead of time
- Guests who do not preregister will not qualify for The Dysport discount
See clinic for further details and restrictions. All clients must prebook.
Discounts on skincare products purchased day of party.
What We Offer
Schedule your consultation